Intellectual Property and Theories of Justice Paperback / softback
Edited by Axel Gosseries, Alain Marciano, Alain Strowel
Fourteen philosophers, economists and legal scholars address the question 'Can intellectual property rights be fair?' What differentiates intellectual from real property?
Should libertarians or Rawlsians defend IP rights? What's wrong with free-riding? How can incentives be taken into account by theories of justice?
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 277 pages, XI, 277 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 27/10/2008
- Category: Social & political philosophy
- ISBN: 9780230285026