Citizenship in an Enlarging Europe : From Dream to Awakening Paperback / softback
by B. Einhorn
Citizenship in an Enlarging Europe considers the impact of economic, political and social transformation in Central and Eastern Europe in the context of EU enlargement.
The author uses the lens of gender to examine the processes of democratization, marketization and nationalism.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 254 pages, IX, 254 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 06/06/2006
- Category: Gender studies: women
- ISBN: 9780230273337