* All-new color photography in large hard-cover format * Outstanding modern and traditional recipes for all levels of cooking expertise * Invaluable addition to every cook and sportsman's library This spectacular new game and fish cookbook is based upon the best-selling classic, The Game Cookery Book, but it has now been brought up to date, expanded and enhanced by specially commissioned color photography.
It caters for the well-seasoned cook who might be looking for more modern ideas, as well as those new to game cookery who need to know how long to hang a pheasant or the best way to prepare a salmon.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 288 pages, Colour photographs
- Publisher: Quiller Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 08/11/2002
- Category: Cookery by ingredient
- ISBN: 9781904057161