Aesthetic Formations : Media, Religion, and the Senses Paperback / softback
by Birgit Meyer
Part of the Religion/Culture/Critique series
This book examines the incorporation of newly accessible mass media into practices of religious mediation in a variety of settings including the Pentecostal Church and Islamic movements, as well as the use of religious forms and image in the sphere of radio and cinema.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 278 pages, 13 Illustrations, black and white; XIV, 278 p. 13 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 17/10/2010
- Category: Religion: general
- ISBN: 9780230622296