Food-focused travel guides for the world's most exciting citiesThis book is a food tour in your pocket, featuring more than 100 of the best restaurants, cafes, bars and markets recommended by a team of in-the-know Londoners.
You'll also find insights into the city's idiosyncratic food culture, and a handful of iconic recipes to cook in the holiday kitchen or once you've returned home.
It's the inside knowledge that allows you to Drink, Shop, Cook and Eat Like a Local.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 144 pages, Colour photography throughout
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Publication Date: 28/06/2018
- Category: National & regional cuisine
- ISBN: 9781408893234