Autodesk Inventor Exercises : for Autodesk (R) Inventor (R) and Other Feature-Based Modelling Software Paperback / softback
This practical resource provides a series of Inventor (R) exercises covering several topics, including:sketchespart modelsassembliesdrawing layoutspresentationssheet metal designweldingfor users with some familiarity with Autodesk (R) Inventor, or other similar feature-based modelling software such as Solid Works (R), CATIA (R), Pro/ENGINEER and Creo Parametric, and who want to become proficient.
Exercises are set out in a structured way and are suitable for releases of Inventor from versions 7 to 13.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 424 pages, 771 Line drawings, black and white; 31 Halftones, black and white
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 12/04/2017
- Category: Computer-aided design (CAD)
- ISBN: 9781138849181