Business Information Systems and Technology : A Primer EPUB
Part of the Routledge Series in Information Systems series
Click here to see our help pages on reading this eBook on your chosen device. Please note that this eBook is incompatible with Kindle eReaders. Don't forget you'll need Adobe Digital Editions, if you don't already have it.
Business information systems and business information technology are integral aspects of modern business, and managers in these areas are now expected to have knowledge of human and managerial issues, as well as technical ones.
This concise and readable book is a level-by-level primer that addresses the core subjects in business information systems and business information technology to enhance studentsâ€™ understanding of the key areas. Each chapter begins with a case study and features at the end: a summary of major points, glossary of terms, suggested further reading and student activities. Some areas covered include:
- Different functional areas of business, including accounting, HRM and marketing
- Development and implementation of information systems
- Methods to support the analysis and design of policy and practice
- Strategic management to align information technology with organizational needs
Covering the subject matter in a highly accessible manner, this is an ideal text for both undergraduate and masters students on business information systems, business information technology and business information management courses.
This text is supplemented with over 900 detailed powerpoint slides for instructors, accessible via the Routledge Instructor Resource page at http://cw.routledge.com/textbooks/instructordownload/
- Format: EPUB
- Pages: 308 pages
- Publisher: Taylor and Francis
- Publication Date: 29/04/2011
- Category: Knowledge management
- ISBN: 9781136736339