From Cathy Callahan, founder of popular craft blog Cathy of California, this book brings a fresh look to crafts from the 60s and 70s.
With an eye toward style-not kitsch-superstar contributors including Dianne Gilleland, Jill Bliss, Susan Beal, Derek Fagerstrom, and Lauren Smith offer their unique interpretations on 25 vintage projects.
Step-by-step instructions, how-to illustrations, perforated template pages at back, and before-and-after photographs make it easy for crafters of all levels to create these vibrant projects on their own.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 152 pages, 20 How-to illustrations
- Publisher: Chronicle Books
- Publication Date: 01/04/2011
- Category: Handicrafts, decorative arts & crafts
- ISBN: 9780811875325