Keeping Geese is a complete guide to the domesticated goose. It shows how this intelligent bird has been absorbed into different cultures throughout history: from the taming of the Greylag and the Swan goose to the exhibition of the mighty Toulouse, the story of the goose is intimately involved in both Eastern and Western cultures.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 192 pages, 160 colour photographs and 10 diagrams
- Publisher: The Crowood Press Ltd
- Publication Date: 26/03/2012
- Category: Poultry farming
- ISBN: 9781847973368