Jake and the other finalists in a writing competition have been invited to a stately house for a tour like no other.
As their guide leads them through grand rooms, hidden nooks and magnificent grounds, they hear the stories of seven ghosts who haunt the halls.
But strange shapes and shadows follow Jake as he journeys through the house and with each tale that Jake hears, he begins to feel more uneasy.
All is not as it seems and soon Jake will discover that something is very, very wrong ... Old ghosts are stirred-up for Halloween in this spine-tingling, multi-narrative horror.
Particularly suitable for struggling, reluctant and dyslexic readers aged 8+
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 120 pages, Black and white chapter vignettes
- Publisher: Barrington Stoke Ltd
- Publication Date: 07/10/2019
- Category: Fiction & true stories
- ISBN: 9781781128947