Data-Driven Storytelling Paperback / softback
Edited by Christophe Hurter, Nicholas Diakopoulos, Sheelagh Carpendale
Part of the AK Peters Visualization Series series
This book presents an accessible introduction to data-driven storytelling.
Resulting from unique discussions between data visualization researchers and data journalists, it offers an integrated definition of the topic, presents vivid examples and patterns for data storytelling, and calls out key challenges and new opportunities for researchers and practitioners.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 296 pages, 15 Line drawings, color; 1 Line drawings, black and white; 41 Halftones, color; 3 Halfton
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 27/03/2018
- Category: Journalistic style guides
- ISBN: 9781138197107