Cell Cycle Control Paperback / softback
Edited by Christopher (Lecturer in Biological Sciences, Department of Biological Sciences, Lecturer Hutchison, David M. (Professor of Molecular Genetics, Department of Anatomy and Physiology, Professor o Glover
Part of the Frontiers in Molecular Biology series
What makes a cell begin the complicated process of cell division?
How does it stop? What happens when things go wrong? The use of developing technologies has revealed the extraordinary degree to which cell cycle control mechanisms have been conserved through eukaryotic evolution.
This book presents a detailed overview of current research in cell cycle control.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 320 pages, halftones, line figures, tables
- Publisher: Oxford University Press
- Publication Date: 10/08/1995
- Category: Medical research
- ISBN: 9780199634101