You Have Control! : Being a Better Flying Instructor Paperback / softback
It is the ambition of many private pilots to become a flying instructor, and it is a very common component in the career paths of many on their way to a position as a commercial pilot.
But although manuals exist setting out what should be taught and when, this is the first book to look at how to be a good instructor - one who can prove an asset to his or her school, inspire students and keep the bookings coming.
Covering every aspect of the job, this book will be required reading for anyone considering taking up instruction, or any established instructor wishing to hone his or her professional skills.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 160 pages, 26 black & white photographs
- Publisher: The Crowood Press Ltd
- Publication Date: 14/11/2005
- Category: Aviation skills / piloting
- ISBN: 9781861268181