Drive : The Surprising Truth About What Motivates Us Paperback / softback
A book that will change how you think and transform how you live Forget everything you thought you knew about how to motivate people - at work, at school, at home.
It is wrong. As Daniel H. Pink explains in his paradigm-shattering book Drive, the secret to high performance and satisfaction in today's world is the deeply human need to direct our own lives, to learn and create new things, and to do better by ourselves and the world. Along the way, he takes us to companies that are enlisting new approaches to motivation, and introduces us to the scientists and entrepreneurs who are pointing a bold way forward.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 256 pages, Includes black and white illustrations
- Publisher: Canongate Books Ltd
- Publication Date: 05/07/2018
- Category: Management: leadership & motivation
- ISBN: 9781786891709