Process Innovation: Enabling Change by Technology : Basic Principles and Methodology: A Management Manual and Textbook with Exercises and Review Questions Paperback / softback
This management manual and textbook introduces the theoretical basics of process management and provides a procedural model for process innovation.
The procedural model makes it possible to develop customer-oriented processes in a structured manner and to design them in order to meet changing requirements.
This textbook has been recommended and developed for university courses in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. This book enables readers to understand and apply the seven phase procedural model for process innovation in order to design and implement innovative processes. Exercises and review questions test understanding of the theoretically acquired knowledge.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 208 pages, 85 Illustrations, black and white; XIX, 208 p. 85 illus.
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Publication Date: 21/05/2018
- Category: Business strategy
- ISBN: 9783662565544