The East Anglian Coast is a place of diversity: it has sandy beaches, shingle and pebble beaches and it has mud.
There are crumbling cliffs, striped cliffs and places where sea and sand seem simply to run into each other.
It has towns as different as workaday King's Lynn, Lowestoft or Harwich.
David Brandon takes you on an entertaining and informative journey, visiting a wide variety of places of historical interest and talking about industries, local heroes and scallywags, battles and disasters, legends and myths and notable buildings.
It will surprise and delight anyone familiar with the area.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 128 pages, 67 Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: Amberley Publishing
- Publication Date: 14/06/2012
- Category: Places in old photographs
- ISBN: 9781848682566