Data Monitoring in Clinical Trials : A Case Studies Approach Paperback / softback
Edited by David L. DeMets, Curt D. Furberg, Lawrence M. Friedman
From the authors of "Fundamentals of Clinical Trials" which has sold over 15,000 copies world wide since its publication in 1998. No competition yet as the text does not focus on how to do clinical trials but on very specific situations that can be encountered during the process.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 374 pages, XXVI, 374 p.
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Publication Date: 30/09/2005
- Category: Medical research
- ISBN: 9780387203300