BTEC Level 3 National Public Services Student Book Paperback
* Combined with our Student Book 2, these resources cover all mandatory and optional units for the extended diploma in uniformed Public Services, and all mandatory and optional units for the diploma in non-uniformed Public Services. *Written by an expert author team - including Public Services expert Debra Gray, verifiers and former Public Services professionals -- so you can have total confidence students will have everything they need.*WorkSpace case studies throughout both Student Books put work in context for the student, and bring learning to life.
Case studies are relevant and engaging, such as commentary on the situation in Afghanistan. *Assessment activities in each unit provide practice for students so that they can achieve their best possible grades. *Edexcel's Assignment tips offer invaluable unit-by-unit advice on how students can get the most from their BTEC course.
- Format: Paperback
- Pages: 368 pages, col. Illustrations, col. map, col. ports.
- Publisher: Pearson Education Limited
- Publication Date: 01/08/2010
- Category: Public administration
- ISBN: 9781846907197