History of Economic Thought : A Critical Perspective Paperback / softback
The new edition of this classroom classic retains the organizing theme of the original text, presenting the development of thought within the context of economic history.
Economic ideas are framed in terms of the spheres of production and circulation, with a critical analysis of how past theorists presented their ideas.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 604 pages, Illustrations
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 15/04/2011
- Category: Economic theory & philosophy
- ISBN: 9780765625991