Flower Arranging : A Complete Guide to Creative Floral Arrangements Paperback / softback
This title teaches the full range of flower arranging techniques in an easy-to-follow format, enabling the reader to create all the designs from the very simple to the elaborate.
You can make a classic Tulip Arrangement, Blue and White Tussie Mussies, a Red Tied Sheaf and Ornamental Cabbage Tree.
Ideas for special occasions include wedding nosegays, buttonholes and posies, Easter bouquets, Christmas swags and Valentine's circlets.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 264 pages, 700 photographs
- Publisher: Anness Publishing
- Publication Date: 02/05/2012
- Category: Flower arranging & floral crafts
- ISBN: 9781780191003