Now with 150 more addresses, taking the contents from 350 to 500 places to stay.
The redesigned cover emphasizes the broad appeal of the guide - covering traditional and contemporary places to stay in France.
Every hotel has at least one colour photograph. Highly selective: every entry is more than just a bed for the night: it's an experience, worth planning a holiday around, or going out of your way for.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 400 pages, colour photography throughout
- Publisher: Duncan Petersen Publishing
- Publication Date: 19/03/2015
- Category: Hotel & holiday accommodation guides
- ISBN: 9780957575974