Globalization; Today and Tomorrow Paperback / softback
This book seeks to examine the basis of economic globalization, yesterday, today, and tomorrow, and to link the outcome of globalization into the context of the new economic geography.
It shows how the phenomenon is exhibited in the light of current events, providing a good way to keep understand today's world economy.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 222 pages, 11 Line drawings, black and white; 24 Tables, black and white; 11 Illustrations, black an
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/12/2012
- Category: Politics & government
- ISBN: 9780415673389