Singing and the Actor Paperback / softback
Paperback / softback
- Other Formats
Classical singing training is no longer relevant for the theatre performer today.
So how does an actor train his singing voice? Now in its second edition, this practical handbook takes the reader through a step-by-step training programme relevant to the modern singing actor and dancer.
A variety of contemporary voice qualities including belting and twang are explained, with exercises for each topic.
In StockFree UK DeliveryUsually dispatched within 48 hours
- Format:Paperback / softback
- Pages:208 pages, approx 30 line drawings
- Publisher:Bloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Publication Date:20/09/2004
- PDF from £26.24
- Paperback / softback from £35.04
- Hardback from £110.84
- EPUB from £26.24