Improving Student Retention in Higher Education : The Role of Teaching and Learning Paperback / softback
Improving Student Retention in Higher Education provides a practical, curriculum-based response to the current situation in higher education, where participating students emanate from a range of backgrounds; international and lower socioeconomic backgrounds, mature aged students, students with disabilities as well as those for whom higher education is the first family experience.
Underpinned by research indicating that students are more likely to continue with higher education if they are engaged in their studies and have developed networks and relationships with their fellow students, this book presents best practice examples of innovative and inclusive curriculum, from a range of countries.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 192 pages, 3 Tables, black and white; 6 Illustrations, black and white
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/06/2007
- Category: Curriculum planning & development
- ISBN: 9780415399210