The Capital Budgeting Decision, Ninth Edition : Economic Analysis of Investment Projects Paperback / softback
Fully updated and revised by international authorities on the topic, this new version of a classic and established text returns to its roots as a clear and concise introduction to this complex but essential topic in corporate finance. Retaining the authority and reputation of previous editions, it now covers several topics in-depth which are frequently under explored, including distribution policy and capital budgeting. Features new to this edition include:a new chapter on real optionsnew material on uncertainty in decision-making. Easily understandable, and covering the essentials of capital budgeting, this book helps readers to make intelligent capital budgeting decisions for corporations of every type.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 404 pages, 44 Line drawings, black and white; 32 Tables, black and white; 44 Illustrations, black an
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 14/12/2006
- Category: Budgeting & financial management
- ISBN: 9780415400046