Illustrated Children's Bible (Barnes & Noble Omnibus Leatherbound Classics) Leather / fine binding
Part of the Barnes & Noble Leatherbound Children's Classics series
This volume is aimed at children age 12 years and upwards.
The "Illustrated Children's Bible" features Bible tales from both the Old and the New Testaments, told in simple language that young readers will easily understand.
Featuring full-colour artwork by W.L. Taylor and J. James Tissot, this volume brings the Bible vividly to life with a classic elegance appropriate for its subject.
This is one of Barnes & Noble's leatherbound classic editions.
Each volume features a distinctive bonded leather binding, gilt edging, colourful endpapers and a satin ribbon bookmark.
These books are indispensable cornerstones for every home library.
- Format: Leather / fine binding
- Pages: 200 pages, full colour throughout, includes illustrations
- Publisher: Barnes & Noble Inc
- Publication Date: 01/10/2012
- Category: Bibles & bible stories (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9781435141919