Paris Objet Trouve Paperback / softback
by Herbert Ypma
Part of the World Design series
Paris Objet Trouve will help readers create their own Parisian flea market style.
The book brims with an astonishing variety of colours and materials, whether ceramics, furniture, statues, paintings and glassware, and captures the eclecticism of the Parisian style, from Egyptian art to Art Deco.
This visual sourcebook is ideal for designers, architects, artists, students and anyone interested in home decoration.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 160 pages, 154 Illustrations, color
- Publisher: Thames & Hudson Ltd
- Publication Date: 21/06/2010
- Category: Professional interior design
- ISBN: 9780500288863