Global Staffing Paperback / softback
Edited by Hugh (National University of Ireland, Galway.) Scullion, David G. (University of Sheffield, UK) Collings
Part of the Global HRM series
Staffing is one of the biggest issues facing companies moving into the global market today.
This book provides a multi-disciplinary, integrated and critical discussion-based analysis of current and emerging issues in global staffing. It critically examines best practice and leading approaches, drawing on research from a range of disciplines including international strategy, management, HRM and organizational theory.
The key theme of localization is also examined along with the complex associated implementation issues in a number of different regions. This text takes a truly international approach, giving students of HRM and international business an in-depth understanding of the processes of global staffing.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 216 pages, 6 Line drawings, black and white; 13 Tables, black and white; 6 Illustrations, black and
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 09/03/2006
- Category: Business & management
- ISBN: 9780415369374