The Europeanization of British Politics Paperback / softback
Edited by Ian Bache, Andrew Jordan
Part of the Palgrave Studies in European Union Politics series
This is a unique book-length accounts of the domestic impact of EU membership.
Drawing on expert contributions, this volume provides a state of the art account of how membership has affected the institutions of central, devolved and local governance, the activities of organized interests, and major areas of public policy.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 311 pages, XIX, 311 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 03/08/2006
- Category: Comparative politics
- ISBN: 9780230204898