Ian Bruce has written this book with the aim of helping the amateur grasp the concepts of this ancient Chinese ideology.
It includes an introduction about the philosophy of Feng Shui and explains terms such as Ch'i in easy to understand language.
Each room of a house is given its own chapter and includes ideas for creating ideal living space.
It is fully illustrated throughout and includes colour pictures to help you make the most of your home.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 208 pages, 16 colour wraps
- Publisher: W Foulsham & Co Ltd
- Publication Date: 08/12/1997
- Category: Professional interior design
- ISBN: 9780572023959