Big Letters Paperback / softback
Illustrated by Ailie Busby
Part of the Usborne Early Years Wipe-Clean series
Writing capital letters is made simple with this entertaining activity book.
The letters are grouped by shape, and images are linked to each letter sound to reinforce the link between handwriting and phonics.
Durable, wipe-clean pages mean children can practise again and again, and there are helpful notes and tips for grown-ups at the back too plus links to recommended websites with online activities.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 24 pages, full colour throughout
- Publisher: Usborne Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 04/05/2020
- Category: Interactive & activity books & packs
- ISBN: 9781474968416