Wipe Clean Grammar And Punctuation 6-7 Paperback / softback
Illustrated by Marta Cabrol
Part of the Key Skills series
Join a group of jungle animals to discover the difference between verbs, nouns, adjectives and adverbs and how to use capital letters, apostrophes, commas and joining words.
Wipe-clean pages allow children to fill in the spaces and trace over the dotted letters and punctuation marks again and again. Illustrations:Full colour throughoutWARNING! Not suitable for children under 36 months because of small parts.
Choking hazard. Ink from pen may not be washable.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 24 pages, full colour throughout
- Publisher: Usborne Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/06/2017
- Category: Interactive & activity books & packs
- ISBN: 9781409564911