All Frank wants is a new bike, but bikes cost money ...
So he better start saving! When he settles on helping his sister, Lottie, with her paper round, the last thing Frank expects is to meet an old lady wearing a cowboy hat and boots - she's not like anyone he's ever met before.
But Frank's new friend seems a bit muddled, and when she needs help, he's the only one there to lend a hand.
A gentle exploration of Dementia and a touching tale of forging friendships across generations.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: Approx. 20 colour illustrations
- Publisher: Barrington Stoke Ltd
- Publication Date: 03/06/2019
- Category: Fiction & true stories
- ISBN: 9781781128695