Wire Jewelry: 12 Great Projects to Make Paperback / softback
by Kath Orsman
Learn how to make necklaces, bracelets and earrings that will perfectly match your outfits and be the envy of all your friends!
Using wire, beads and basic knitting, crochet and twisting techniques, this is the perfect introduction for anyone keen on making their own jewelry.
Each project is illustrated with clear step-by-step pictures to guide you through the process, and all techniques needed are clearly explained, meaning you can pick up the book and get started straight away.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 48 pages, 250 colour photographs
- Publisher: Guild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Publication Date: 21/04/2016
- Category: Jewellery & beadcraft
- ISBN: 9781784941666