Canine Infectious Diseases : Self-Assessment Color Review Paperback / softback
Edited by Katrin Hartmann, Jane Sykes
Part of the Veterinary Self-Assessment Color Review Series series
This book covers all types of canine infectious diseases, including infections caused by viruses, bacteria, parasites and fungi.
Over 200 clinical cases are presented randomly, as in practice, and cover the range of infectious diseases which affect all the organ systems of the dog.
Featuring international expert contributors, the illustrated cases contain integrated questions and detailed explanatory answers.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 272 pages, 36 Tables, black and white; 261 Illustrations, color
- Publisher: Apple Academic Press Inc.
- Publication Date: 29/03/2018
- Category: Veterinary medicine: small animals (pets)
- ISBN: 9781482225150