Being separate from the Scottish mainland, the Shetland Isles have a rich and unique tradition of folklore, from selkies to invading giants and Vikings.
This book brings together for the first time many tales of the Isles, including The Boy Who Came from the Ground, and Norway's First Troll, among many others.
This collection is sure to enthrall and entertain those from the region and anyone who picks up a copy.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 208 pages, 30 Illustrations, black and white
- Publisher: The History Press Ltd
- Publication Date: 24/03/2014
- Category: Folklore, myths & legends
- ISBN: 9780752497693