Mathematics for Natural Scientists II : Advanced Methods Paperback / softback
Part of the Undergraduate Lecture Notes in Physics series
This book covers the advanced mathematical techniques useful for physics and engineering students, presented in a form accessible to physics students, avoiding precise mathematical jargon and laborious proofs.
Instead, all proofs are given in a simplified form that is clear and convincing for a physicist.
Examples, where appropriate, are given from physics contexts.
Both solved and unsolved problems are provided in each chapter. Mathematics for Natural Scientists II: Advanced Methods is the second of two volumes.
It follows the first volume on Fundamentals and Basics.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 675 pages, 4 Tables, black and white; 104 Illustrations, color; 3 Illustrations, black and white; XV
- Publisher: Springer International Publishing AG
- Publication Date: 03/08/2016
- Category: Applied mathematics
- ISBN: 9783319278599