Gendered Discourse in the Professional Workplace Paperback / softback
Part of the Communicating in Professions and Organizations series
Despite the inroads made by women in the professions, the glass ceiling remains a persistent barrier to their career progression.
Using a range of interactional sociolinguistic data this publication investigates the crucial role that gendered discourses play in perpetuating workplace gender inequalities.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 236 pages, XII, 236 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 12/07/2007
- Category: Sociolinguistics
- ISBN: 9780230279681