Software Engineering and Methodology for Emerging Domains : 15th National Software Application Conference, NASAC 2016, Kunming, Yunnan, November 3-5, 2016, Proceedings Paperback / softback
Part of the Communications in Computer and Information Science series
This book constitutes the thoroughly refereed proceedings of the 15th National Software Application Conference, NASAC 2016, held in Kunming, Yunnan, in November 2016. The 15 revised selected papers were selected from 38 submissions and focus on all aspects of software engineering, e.g. requirements engineering, software methodologies, software analytics, software testing and evolution, and empirical studies.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 227 pages, 74 Illustrations, black and white; XII, 227 p. 74 illus.
- Publisher: Springer Verlag, Singapore
- Publication Date: 17/01/2017
- Category: 3D graphics & modelling
- ISBN: 9789811034817