This is a new title on the intricate skill of tatting; one of the oldest forms of lace making still in use today.
This practical and informative book showcases the use of this accessible and thriving craft, ideal for creating fantastic necklaces, bracelets, pendants and earrings.
Lyn Morton's wide-ranging collection of charming and innovative patterns will inspire tatters of all levels, from the relative beginner to the experienced and dedicated tatter seeking to create their own unique accessories.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 112 pages, full colour throughout, 150 photographs, 52 diagrams
- Publisher: Guild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/02/2010
- Category: Needlework & fabric crafts
- ISBN: 9781861086761