Whose Peace? Critical Perspectives on the Political Economy of Peacebuilding Paperback / softback
Part of the New Security Challenges series
The book provides critical perspectives that reach beyond the technical approaches of international financial institutions and proponents of the liberal peace formula.
It investigates political economies characterized by the legacies of disruption to production and exchange, by population displacement, poverty, and by 'criminality'.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 412 pages, XXI, 412 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 31/10/2008
- Category: Development studies
- ISBN: 9780230285613