How To Draw Horses Paperback / softback
by Mark Bergin
Part of the How to Draw series
This comprehensive drawing handbook covers all aspects of drawing horses, including essential concepts such as perspective and construction lines.
With its clear step-by-step labelled drawings, this is an essential book for any budding artist who would like to master the art of drawing horses, from foals to galloping stallions.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 32 pages, Illustrations, color
- Publisher: Salariya Book Company Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/06/2013
- Category: Art: general interest (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9781908973764