McTavish Takes the Biscuit Paperback / softback
by Meg Rosoff
Illustrated by Grace Easton
Part of the McTavish series
The Peachey family enjoy fine meals each night now that everyone takes turns cooking.
Everyone, that is, except grumbling Pa Peachey - until some unsatisfactory bread pushes him to try baking.
Convinced that he has found his true calling, Pa sets his sights on winning the town Bake Off.
Unfortunately, his great ideas far surpass his skills, and soon Pa's ambitions are crumbling under the weight of 3,784 pieces of gingerbread ...
McTavish smells disaster in the making, and it looks like he's going to have to save the day - again.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 142 pages, Approx. 10 black and white illustrations
- Publisher: Barrington Stoke Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/05/2019
- Category: Fiction & true stories
- ISBN: 9781781128640