Interpreting in the Community and Workplace : A Practical Teaching Guide Paperback / softback
An innovative and comprehensive guide that can be applied to a wide range of dialogue settings this educational tool for trainers in all fields of dialogue interpreting addresses not only the two key areas of Community- and Public Service Interpreting, the legal and health sectors, but also business interpreting.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 237 pages, X, 237 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 25/10/2011
- Category: Translation & interpretation
- ISBN: 9780230285156