The Book of Power : The Greatest Works of the Ages on Attaining Mastery, Magnetism, and Personal Power EPUB
Click here to see our help pages on reading this eBook on your chosen device. Please note that this eBook is incompatible with Kindle eReaders. Don't forget you'll need Adobe Digital Editions, if you don't already have it.
- Other Formats
"I believe that the last thing the mature seeker needs in literature or talks today are chin-stroking ideas or 'insights.' The seeker requires power. Power-not force-to see through self-expressive wishes. Force dissipates and dies with its user. True power is generative: it creates and builds."
With this trenchant introduction, scholar of esotericism Mitch Horowitz presents some of the most important and practical works, from history and today, on attaining and wielding ethical power. The Book of Power includes:
- The Art of War by Sun Tzu, translated by British sinologist Lionel Giles
- Crystalizing Public Opinion by Edward Bernays
- The Science of Being Great by Wallace D. Wattles
- The Power of Sex Transmutation by Mitch Horowitz
- Your Invisible Power by Genevieve Behrend
- At Your Command by Neville Goddard
- The Magic Story by Frederick van Rensselaer Dey
- The Prince by Niccolo Machiavelli, abridgement based on the translation by Renaissance scholar N.H. Thomson
- Paperback / softback from £23.95