Value-Creating Boards : Challenges for Future Practice and Research Paperback / softback
by Morten Huse
Part of the Elements in Corporate Governance series
This Element shapes the discussion about corporate governance and boards of directors.
The arena for boards and corporate governance is not static.
In Boards, Governance and Value Creation (Cambridge, 2007) Morten Huse accumulated knowledge about boards with a focus on behavioural perspectives.
The present contribution reflects on what has been happening during recent years.
It contributes to the literature around sustainable value creation in business and society.
This Element brings an update of the content of the 2007 book, and thus provides a resource for students - as well as for reflective practitioners.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 75 pages, Worked examples or Exercises
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Publication Date: 31/05/2018
- Category: Boards & directors: role & responsibilities
- ISBN: 9781108463911