Intelligent Cities and Globalisation of Innovation Networks Paperback / softback
Part of the Regions and Cities series
Intelligent Cities and Globalisation of Innovation Networks combines concepts and theories from the fields of urban development and planning, innovation management, and virtual / intelligent environments.
It explains the rise of intelligent cities with respect to the globalisation of systems of innovation; opens up a new way for making intelligent environments via the connection of human skills, institutional mechanisms, and digital spaces operating within a community; and describes a series of platforms and tools for the making of intelligent cities.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 308 pages, 15 Line drawings, black and white; 39 Halftones, black and white; 16 Tables, black and wh
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 17/07/2008
- Category: Development studies
- ISBN: 9780415455923