FinnishED Leadership : Four Big, Inexpensive Ideas to Transform Education PDF
Part of the Corwin Impact Leadership Series series
Click here to see our help pages on reading this eBook on your chosen device. Please note that this eBook is incompatible with Kindle eReaders. Don't forget you'll need Adobe Digital Editions, if you don't already have it.
Improve overall school performance from start to Finnish!
Exploring and analyzing how Finland consistently places at or near the top of international student assessments, especially PISA, has become popular in recent years. Pasi Sahlberg now explores this phenomenon from the perspective of the educational leader. With the culture of general and educational leadership in Finland as a backdrop, this resource is packed with strategies and tools that travel well. Rooted in four main ideas, this book covers topics such as:
- Enhancing equity is an essential component of success
- Physical activity is crucial for substantial learning
- Embedding ideas into your current leadership practices takes perseverance
- Format: PDF
- Pages: 120 pages
- Publisher: SAGE Publications
- Publication Date: 13/07/2017
- Category: Research methods: general
- ISBN: 9781506325415