Loch Lomond and the Trossachs : 40 Favourite Walks Paperback / softback
The new Loch Lomond National Park has ensured protection for what is not only Britain's largest freshwater lake, but one of its most beautiful, celebrated in ballad and song.
West of Loch Lomond are the steep Arrochar Alps towering above Loch Long together with scores of much less visited lower hills stretching down to the seaboard.
To the east is the Trossachs - a delightful landscape of forests, lochs and hills that has long been known as Scotland in miniature.
This latest pocket guide features 40 of the best walks in this popular area in an attractive and accessible format.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 96 pages, full colour illustrations
- Publisher: Pocket Mountains Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/03/2010
- Category: Walking, hiking, trekking
- ISBN: 9781907025044