St. Petersburg, often called the northern Venice. Variously called St. Petersburg, then Petrograd, then Leningrad, and Stalingrad - reverting to its original name in 1991 of St.
Petersburg. Whilst Moscow has always been the capital, St. Petersburg has always been a jewel, whether of the Soviet Union or Russia. Great Art and Architecture can all be found in this beautiful city.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 128 pages, 131 colour illustrations
- Publisher: Third Millennium Press Ltd.
- Publication Date: 10/05/2018
- Category: History of architecture
- ISBN: 9781861185327